Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Normal Wednesday in My Shoes

Every Wednesday I go to work....well I get up and rush around the house to get to work to begin with. You know just the normal, try to get everyone dressed, fed, and make sure the kids brush there teeth. That is a must!!! And then hopefully make it to work by 8. Well Wednesday's Austin goes to tutoring. So I have to leave work, go pick him up at afterschool care, and get him back to town. Now this trip takes me about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Not so easy!!! And then I have to leave at 5 o'clock, which is impossible where I work, because my boss thinks that we should just let people pick their vehicles up whenever they want to. I mean who cares that we have been here all day, most of the time eating lunch at our desks. So usually I rush to Trenton's daycare, grab him, and off we go to get Austin. And usually I am LATE!!! Seriously, I feel like I am a taxi service.

Well then this Wednesday I had to sub at church. And of course, my boss made me really late leaving. So I had to do everything backwards...I ran to get Austin first, then Trenton. I fed them some food before church, had to go get Trenton a new shirt because his dinner was all over the front of his shirt, then make it to church by 6:45. So when I finally made it to church I had a very nice hour with 4 little babies that were all so sweet. After church was over, we finally made it home around 8:30. Just in time for Austin and Trenton to eat again (they are growing boys) and myself to eat. Then to bed they went, and I had an hour with my husband. Which was so nice since Tuesday was bunco and I didn't get home till late.

Only two more days of work this week, and then hopefully we can have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: