Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 Months Old

Our sweet baby at 8 weeks
Here she is a little mad
She loves her brother
Sherilyn, Addyson, and Austin
Her favorite person
Mommy & Baby Girl
My Sister, Addyson, and Me
Her first Fourth of July outfit
Her first trip to Church
(Daddy didn't let her wear the bonnet)

Thursday, our little baby girl was two months old. It is hard to believe how fast the time is flying by. She went for her 2-month checkup on Tuesday. She weighs a whopping 10 lbs and 13 ozs and is 23 1/2 in. long. She is in the 85th percentile in height and 55th percentile in weight. Little to say, I don't think Addyson will be short like me. Both of my sisters are tall, so I guess she will take after them and her Daddy. She is smiling more and more, she pushes up when she is laying on her belly, she loves to be talked to, and she can roll over from her belly to back (when she is mad). I think Miss Addyson will be mobile way before her brothers ever thought about it. She was drinking 5 ounces every 3-4 hours and spitting up after every feeding. Dr. Patz changed her feeding due to her reflux. So Dr. Patz is having us try 4 ounces of formula with cereal added. This surprised me because Dr. Patz is not a fan of cereal before 4 months, but he said that it helps babies with reflux keep the formula down. So far it is working wonderfully. It was either cereal or more meds, and I really don't like giving my kids a lot of meds. Plus cereal is a lot less expensive.

I am so thankful that God blessed our family with 3 kiddos. I am especially thankful that Addyson has two older brothers. I know that she will always be watched over.


1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I bookmarked you.