Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sneak Peak

Our pictures are back and I am so excited!!! I can't wait to go pick up my disk, but our photographer is having surgery so I have to be patient. So if you want to check out our pictures go to http://amberblackphotography.net/ click on enter site, and look in upper left hand corner and click on proofs. The album name is "Benson". I can't wait to get my CD and print out our pictures. I already know I am going to have a hard time choosing, she did such a good job with all of the kiddos. Let me know what your favorites are...And soon I will post ours.

5 comments:

Ashley and Joel said...

Love the pictures!! I don't think I could choose. Love the ones with Addyson in the fluffy pink tutu. So, do you just pay the sitting fee and she gives you the disk with the negatives and you can print what you want? I want to know more about her.

The HoneaBees said...

Th upclose of her sleeping and the one of the boys giggling. Those look the most natural and sweet to me! They are all good though. I think you will have a hard time deciding!

Amy said...

Such sweet pictures!!

one BleSSed gal! said...

Those are great! Have fun trying to decide which ones to get =) I love the ones of your boys looking through the chair & the one up close of her sleeping. I love up close!

Sunny said...

Stefanie, your pictures look great! I know that you have a great selection to choose from.