Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working Woman...Again

That is right ladies...I am working part-time again. I am working part-time at the Joe Hudson's in Decatur. They had a hail storm about a month ago, so 5 weeks after Addyson was born I came back to work. I only work 2-3 days a week, and I will only have to work till the shop slows down. It actually has been nice to have a little time away and make a little money. When you get use to two incomes and go down to one, it gets a little difficult.. Well then comes little Addyson and we find out just how bad our insurance is. I even called Blue Cross before I had her to see what we would be charged, they just left out the fact that we would have to pay the doctor and the lab. So I don't mind helping out a few weeks to get that paid off.

Austin and Trenton are enjoying there summer and they are getting ready to go back to school. They spend most of there days outdoors riding bikes or in there pool. Addyson is now 7 weeks old and she enjoys every minute with her brothers. She loves for her brothers to hold her and talk to her. She is starting to smile and they just light up when she does. We had her first pictures made this weekend along with some of the boys and family shots. I can't wait to share the pics that were made of her and of the boys. The family photos were a different story. Trenton did not want to cooperate, so we will be lucky if we have one good shot. Next time, we will do family photos first so that hopefully we will have a few to choose from. :)

I hope everyone has a great week. I will post pics this week when I find a little free time to upload my camera. And you did read that right Stacy, I finally made Danny show me how.

No comments: