Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Very Sad 4th of July

A very sad 100th post. Yesterday was a very sad 4th of July for Danny and I. My very best friend since preschool went into labor with her first child, she was 37 weeks pregnant. It should have been the most wonderful day of there lives, however, God had other plans. Michelle and Randy got to the hospital to find out that the baby had no heartbeat. There first son, Logan Parker Taylor, did not make it.

I am devasted! Addyson and Logan would have been 6 weeks apart and would have been the best of friends. Please keep Michelle and Randy and the rest of their family & friends in your prayers as they go thru this very difficult time. I can't even imagine what she feels like right now, but my heart is aching for her. I know God has other plans for baby Logan and I just pray that with time they can get thru this.

3 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

This is just heartbreaking! I can not imagine. We will be lifting this family up in our prayers...that God will comfort them like only He can.

Kristen said...

omg - i am so sorry. i will pray for them!!

Sunny said...

There are no words to express how we all feel at hearing such devastating news. I will definitely be praying for this family.