Sunday, February 22, 2009

24 weeks well almost 25

Well this week has not been a good week for us here. Wednesday I got sick at Walmart on my lunch break and dry heaved all in there bathroom (I know I was so upset to be in there nasty bathroom), but I was able to finish my day at work. Then that night I started having contractions. They weren't regular so I went on to bed and tried to get some rest. Thursday morning, contractions again. This time I got out the bottle of brethine. Oh, the side effects that come with that medicine. Well I started feeling a little better and the contractions stopped, so I attempted to go to work. I know, what was I thinking??? Well I made it a few hours, and then back home I went. Thursday night hardly any sleep, contractions most of the night. Friday morning I went ahead and called the doctor. So back to the doctor I go, and of course they want to check me. I have not dilated but my cervix has softened some. So rest all weekend for me....which is very hard with a husband and two kids. I go back in two weeks for another check. I am on strict guidelines at work, and if I have contractions I have to go home. Please keep us in your prayers as we go thru these last three months of pregnancy.

In other news, we almost had to make a trip to the ER Saturday morning. Trenton came running thru the house, tripped over the carpet going into our bedroom, hit the door then the dresser with his head. Of course, I can't get up fast enough and my husband want get off the phone with my sister. Austin get me a towel and I got Trenton calmed down. He really is my tough little boy. He hardly ever cries, so I knew he hurt himself when he was crying like he was. He put a nice gash on the side of his head, thankfully it wasn't a deep gash and it quit bleeding in no time. Of course we have told the kids numerouse times not to run thru the house!!! Hopefully now they will see why we keep saying that.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Bri Maharrey said...

I am sure it is easier said that done but take it easy as much as you can. Your hubby can handle things for a while so the baby can stay put longer ;) Sounds like he has already done a great job taking care of you from previous posts and he can hang a little longer.
I hope that you get a good report at the next visit and that things will calm down and go more smoothly over the next few months. We'll be thinking about you ;)Please let us know if you need anything.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm sorry things have been rough lately. I know it's hard to take it easy...I've been there. It's well worth it, though, in the end...if you follow dr.'s orders. Hang in there. She will be here before you know it. :)