Monday, February 9, 2009

The virus is here again...

Well the flu virus has hit our house, and so far I am the only one that has caught it. Thankfully the boys both had the flu mist. Danny has been wonderful and even came home this morning and took me to the doctor. Thankfully my fever has broke, if only the back aches would stop. I did get a little sleep this afternoon, after two nights of being up. I am so lucky to have a mother-in-law that watched Trenton for me today. Bad news is that I have lost weight, so once I can start eating real food again I will be eating more often. Little girl is good, she is staying very active in my tummy and kicking me pretty good at times. Trenton finally felt her move for the first time this weekend. It was the sweetest thing.



The doctor has put me off work until Wednesday and then I go back Thursday for my normal visit. Well back to couch I go.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Take it easy Stefanie! I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

one BleSSed gal! said...

Hate to hear that! I've got the flu too. I'm guessing they couldn't give you anything??? Since I'm still nursing all I got was some yucky $50 cough medicine. Praying you feel better soon :)