Monday, February 16, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We spent it cleaning, shopping, and reorganizing.



So a little more about what all my husband did this weekend. Well Friday night his mom cooked dinner and then we headed back to our house to start on the toyroom. This was the room that we dreaded on starting. But once we started we couldn't stop. We had 7 bags of trash (broken toys or toys with missing parts). Saturday morning we got up and started rearranging the boy's bedroom so that we could start putting their toys in their room. Then it was off to town for a little outing. Danny and Trent dropped me off at the nail place and they went to the barber shop. I got a mani/pedi, then went to Target while waiting on them. It was nice for a little time to browse by myself. Then we took Trenton to lunch at Zaxby's and headed to Home Depot. We picked up all the pieces to redo two closets. Then we had to go to Walmart to pick up Addyson furniture.

Danny cooked Trenton and I a wonderful dinner for Valentine's Day; grilled steaks, shrimp and baked potatoes with some wonderful rolls. The boys got me a box of chocolates (yummy) and Danny got me a one-hour prenatal massage. What more could I have asked for. And for dessert, I had a box of Samoas. We just want tell anyone that I almost ate the whole box by myself.

Well yesterday Danny was still in the mode of work, so we stayed home from church and continued working. He put together the dresser/changing table, redid two closets, and finished working on the rooms. He wouldn't let me do much, so I did laundry and helped a little with the closets (you know just to make sure I could reach the hanging bar). Addyson's room still has a few toys in it that we will be moving this week and then the pics will start coming. I love the piece of furniture we ordered. It is a little bigger than I thought, but it is beautiful. Danny will be working on the crib this week. And since we already have the bedding, then we can put it together. I can't wait to see what it looks like on her bed.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful President's Day!!! Hopefully I can enjoy a little time with the boys this afternoon! That is if I can get off work a little early.







No comments: