Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cravings....

Being pregnant with this wonderful little girl is bringing lots of new cravings. I have craved: pickles, pickled okra (which I have never ate before now), fruit, egg mcmuffings (minus the egg), steak, ice cream, and the newest thing spaghetti. I think I could eat spaghetti everyday of the week, well except for it causes heartburn. And have I mentioned my husband is not an italian fan. So last night I was craving spaghetti and he fixes fish and veggies. Tonight I am having spaghetti, I guess I will fix Danny and the boys something else, but I need some spaghetti!!!

2 comments:

hales said...

I crave spaghetti every day and I'm NOT pregnant! :)

Sunny said...

I had such different cravings while pregnant with the kids. I craved Italian with Joshua and Jackson, and that is the best meal that they will always eat! I hope that you get some spaghetti soon. My favorite Italian is Olive Garden!