Friday, November 7, 2008

Almost all better

Austin seemed to be feeling lots better by this morning. The doctor said that he had a cold which then caused his asthma to act up. So he put him on Orapred and we are giving him over-the-counter cough medicine. But thankfully, he is getting better, and the steroids seem to be helping.

Other than that we have a very busy weekend. Tomorrow is game day at our house. We will be watching AL play LSU. I can't wait!!! We are big AL fans, which when all you girls come over you will see. After the game, Austin has requested we play Rock Band. Sunday though, will be extremely busy!!! We have church, then my cousin Cyndel's baby shower, then back to church to work the nursery. Somewhere in all of this, I will need to find time to do laundry, clean the house, and rest.

Well hopefully next week I can post some pics of our weekend. Since Cyndel, Shantelle, and myself are all pregnant hopefully I can get a shot of all of us together.

Well back to work I go. Hopefully I will get off at 5 today. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

1 comment:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm glad Austin is getting better. Hopefully that Orapred won't make him as wild as it does my Noah. :) It's worth it, though, to get the asthma under control. Hope ya'll have a good weekend!