Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthday Present

This is what my wonderful husband and my two little boys
got me for my birthday! This was the only thing that I had
asked for so I was super excited to open my present and find
this inside. They also got me a memory card, a carrying case,
and a bag of peppermint bark candy.

The guys at my work bought me a basket from the fudgey nut
and flowers.

I will post more later about my evening. And I promise now that
I have a new camera that I will post more pics.


2 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How nice! I'm hoping to get a nice new camera for Christmas from my parents. I know you'll enjoy that b-day gift. I'm glad you have a good one. I hope the boys get to feeling better soon.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.