Monday, November 10, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

So yesterday morning we stayed home from church with the boys (Trenton now is feeling bad and I think I am getting a cold), and Danny went out with his dad for a few hours looking for us a storage building. We are officially outgrowing our house but with a storage building I think we will be good for a little longer. So while Danny was gone, I kept the boys and did the wonderful laundry. This is the only chore that seems to always be behind in my house. So I did the laundry and got ready to leave for my cousins shower. Well Danny and his Dad took a while looking at those storage building and he got back just in time for me to head to Arab. But I have to say he made it up to me while I was gone. Let me explain...

Our bedroom has been a mess since we moved back in month's ago from having the house repairs done. It was a room that we could shut off from the rest of the house, and seeing how we have been so busy, we just haven't had the time to deal with it. So while I was gone to the shower and to church, Danny cleaned the room. And I mean it looks wonderful. Now he did leave me with a neat stack of papers, and a few bags of clothes that I have bought and have not put away. But what a wonderful surprise to come home to yesterday, and what a wonderful husband I have. God did bless me with a wonderful husband.

Danny also has been planning me a 30th birthday party for this weekend with my family and a few of my close friends. I am so excited, not so much about turning 30, but to see my family and friends.

Well I better get back to work. We have a toilet issue going on here and Mr. Rooter just showed up. Hopefully we will have working potty's soon.

No comments: