Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Doctor We Will Go

Well Austin is sick again with a cough and his chest hurting him, and he is complaining with body aches. So off to the doctor we will go this afternoon, and hopefully while we are there I want pick up any germs. I will keep you posted on what the doctor says.

I am now 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and so far so good. The night sickness is getting better. If my IBS would ease up, I would feel a lot better. The only other thing I notice is that I can't get still at night, or I will be asleep. But hey, after going all day from 5:30 on, I am tired. I am just thankful that I don't have morning sickness, that is a blessing.

As for Trenton, he is great. He loves school and loves learning new things. And his behavior is also improving which makes it easier on Mommy and Daddy while we are at work.

Other than that, Danny finally finished working on the outside of our house. He still has a few finishing touches to do, but it looks great. And he has been such a help thru the first part of the pregnancy. He has been cleaning and cooking so that I can rest. I really am blessed to have a wonderful husband.

Well I better get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that the sickness bug has hit your home. No fun! It sounds like you have a great husband for helping you out so much during this tiring time of your pregnancy. Hope things get better soon!