Thursday, November 13, 2008

Strep AGAIN!!!!

So yesterday afternoon I had to leave work early AGAIN and watch Trenton because Deborah (Danny's Mom) had to take her mom to the doctor. Trenton and I made a quick trip to the chiropractor's office and I went ahead and called the doctor on my way. He has had problems with eyes since Monday and they were treating him like it was allergies but his poor eyes were still really pink and you could just tell something was wrong. So the doctor's office called back, and scheduled us in to see Dr. Patz at 5. So I went back home grabbed Austin and off we went to see Dr. Patz. Thankfully they were on time and we didn't sit in the waiting room but for maybe a minute. Well the nurse went ahead and swabbed Trenton because he told her him throat hurt a little and we waited on the doctor. Dr. Patz is so good with my two boys, and he came in and talked to Trenton while he looked him over. He was a little stumped with his eyes because Trenton's eyes are very pink but they don't drain. So while we were talking I was telling him that the nurse had swabbed him for strep and he was like I would be surprised if he had it, well then he flips screens on his computer and was like I am definately wrong. Trenton did have strep and he looked at Austin's throat and he had strep as well. So the boys are out of school AGAIN and hopefully they will both be well by the weekend. Thank goodness he did prescribe meds that they both don't mind taking. :)

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I'm sorry that your boys are sick (again)! I know that you are probably so drained from being pregnant and having to take care of sick kids. I hope that they get to feeling better soon (and that you don't catch it)!