Thursday, January 15, 2009

And Baby Benson Is Going To Be....

Well I can't start off by telling you first, I have to leave you in a little suspense. But first let me tell you about the doctors visit. First of all, it is very COLD outside, and of course there were no parking spots. So I finally found a spot and we had to walk a little piece in the cold weather. Well we got into the office and signed in and barely got seated when she called us back. So they got my belly ready and put all of the gel on it. Of course, my observant Trent had to ask a million questions. And of course he wanted to know right then what it was. Now remember he wants a Boy. So she looked at the brain, the heart, all of the organs, and the blood flow. Everything looked good. The heartbeat was 146 today. The baby measured at 19 weeks 4 days which is a little ahead of schedule, but not much.

And then she got to the biggest question of all. What is the little one going to be....well it is a GIRL!!! 100% GIRL!!! She is just the cutest, and has the sweetest little face and feet. Well as you can guess, Danny and I are so excited!!! I have always wanted a little girl, and so has Danny. Thankfully our prayers have been answered and God is blessing our family with a girl. Now not only are we excited but the entire family is excited. My nanny is ecstatic and so are both of our parents. So finally there will be another girl on my Dad's side of the family. There will be 8 boys, 2 girls and another surprise which will arrive in May too. (My cousin doesn't want to know, so he want let his wife find out, he is just no fun!!!) just kidding

So hopefully we can scan the pics in the computer and I can share them with you all. Oh, and I finally felt the baby move. I just love that feeling. It seems like that just makes it more real. Just keep us in your prayers and we continue this pregnancy. I am praying that this pregnacy goes well and that I can carry her till 38 weeks. Then hopefully she will be ready to come meet the family. So we are officially half way there.

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Yay! I'm SO very happy for you and your family! Little girls are so sweet! Glad to hear that things are going so well with the pregnancy!

Stacy said...

What great news!!! Congratulations!! :) I'm glad everything is still looking healthy and strong with you and her!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay! I know ya'll are so excited to have a girl this time around. Congrats! :)

one BleSSed gal! said...

Yahoo! You will absolutely love having a little girl after having those 2 big boys! She will be rotten :)

Bri Maharrey said...

So exciting! Glad that everything looked good for both of you ;)

Ashley and Joel said...

That is so exciting! Now you can start shopping for all things pink!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Baby girls are so much fun! Have you thought about names?? Do tell!