Friday, January 9, 2009

Suggestions???

Ok, so I have a few questions, and hopefully a few of my fellow blog readers may have some suggestions. First of all, Austin needs a tutor. With our schedules at work, Danny and I just don't have the extra time Austin needs for math and reading. His dibels scores are doing great. However, his grades were terrible on his report card. And while we did Sylvan last year, which did catch him up on reading, I am not sending him back and paying those prices again. It is ridiculously too high. And they expect you to come to at least 3 or 4 sessions a week. It gets very tiring on everyone.

Second, I am starting to look for childcare for the new addition. I know, I have a few months till this baby comes. However, daycares having waiting lists and I need to go ahead and get this little one in line so that when I go back to work the baby has a place to stay. I am praying that my mother-in-law doesn't find a job and she can stay home. (I know, I should be praying for her to find a job, but she would be perfect for the baby. And I trust her.) So we will just have to wait and see what God has in store. Plus Danny has offered to pay her good money to keep the baby.

Well other than that. Pray that little Austin can pull his grades up. Danny and I both are not the types that are going to yell and scream because he doesn't have A's & B's. But I know Austin wants to do better, and with a little help he can.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. And hopefully my next post will be lots of pictures to share with everyone.

No comments: