Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prayer Request

So about a month ago I posted a blog about my new cousin Coen. Well little Coen needs some prayers. He had to undergo surgery last night to repair his muscle that is between his stomach and his intestines. Somehow this muscle became enlarged so the doctors went in and snipped the muscle. The surgery went well and they have started him back on feedings, slowly. This morning at 8 he was up to about 1 1/2 ounces of formula. If everything goes well today, he will go home tonight. Please keep Coen, Cyndel and Russ in your prayers. Cyndel and Russ are first time parents and I am sure that they are both a little scared and nervous, I know I would be. Just pray that Coen can heal in a timely manner and that Cyndel and Russ have the strength and energy to be there for their precious little one.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I will definitely remember Coen in my prayers today. I know that any kind of surgery is scary for anyone, especially new parents to a small baby!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm glad the surgery went good. I'll be praying for him and his parents. :)