Thursday, January 15, 2009

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!

So there is a little excitement around here this morning....in just a few hours we will find out what this new addition is going to be. Well that is if this little one cooperates. Austin and Trenton will be going with us today so they can get to see the new little baby as well. So wish us luck this morning....there will be more to come on this later.

In other news....Coen was released from the hospital yesterday. I haven't got to speak to Cyndel yet. But my grandmother said that Coen is doing much better. Hopefully I will get to talk to her today, I know they all needed a little rest yesterday. Thank you for the prayers, I know that they were answered.

Well back to work I go for now....more to come later today.

2 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Can't wait to hear what "it" is! Glad Coen is going home.

Ashley and Joel said...

I hope there is lots of pink and bows in your future!!