Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trenton has caught the bug!!!

Yesterday when I picked Trenton up from school, I could tell something was wrong. Plus he was actually picking up his mess, which rarely happens at our house. He started complaining of his stomach hurting, and after a few stops to the bathroom I finally got him home. And just in the right time, because the minute he opened up his door and got out of the truck, he threw up everywhere. And of course being prego, I almost threw up with him. So my wonderful husband came to my rescue and helped get little man inside. We changed his clothes and got him in bed and for the rest of the night, him and Danny made many trip to the bathroom. He seems to be keeping some liquids down this morning, and my wonderful mother-in-law is watching him so I don't have to miss any work.

I have to say I have a wonderful husband. He was so sweet to help out with Trenton, so hopefully I don't catch it. Stomach bugs are really bad on me, and if I ever get one it takes me a while with my IBS to get over it. So hopefully the lysol does it's job and no one else will catch it.

Please just keep little man in your prayers, and hopefully he will get better soon. And keep us in your prayers, so hopefully we want catch the nasty bug!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

That's horrible! I hope that Trenton gets to feeling better really soon. I really hope that you don't catch it. I got the stomach bug twice when I was pregnant with Jack and each time it was harder and harder to get rid of it.