Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random...

Well today is just another rainy day here...and I have to say I am so sick of rain! I hate driving in the rain, and I definately don't like being out in the rain. It is amazing how many people are so inconsiderate and think that you should write them an estimate on there car in the pooring rain. Come on people, do you honestly think you are going to get an accurate estimate in the pooring rain. This is just one of the many joys to my job. Oh, and people surely don't understand the reason why they have to have an appt. So I have learned to tell them that they don't just walk-in there doctors office and expect to be helped right then, and they can't expect us to do that either. We have many customers that we must call and help on a daily basis. You have to have a little organization for this to happen. Sorry for all of the work ranting.

Well in other news...I am now 18 weeks pregnant and I feel okay. I have gained 4 lbs total so far. I had to go to the doctor yesterday for some upper abdominal pains but they are much better today. They did an ultrasound and made sure that all of my organs looked good and that the baby looked good and healthy. We were both good except for one of my kidneys. It was a little enlarged, but the doctor said that this could be caused by the pregnancy. As long as the pain stopped I am good with that. Other than that, we find out next Thursday what the little one is going to be.

Austin started back to school today after his long break. He actually was looking forward to going back. Trenton is doing good too. He has been doing lots of math lately. To be 5 he is a smart little boy. We ask him random addition problems and he is pretty good about solving them. I can't wait for next year. I think kindergarten will be good for him. He loves to learn, and I think right now he is a little bored with Pre-K.

Well other than that Danny is doing good. He has been a huge help to me lately. If I don't feel well, he lets me lay down and he takes over. He has been cooking dinner, which ladies I love. He actually, and I hate to say this, cooks better than me. I have to say, I am blessed to have a Wonderful Husband!!! And thankfully I have him to help me out when I don't feel well.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I'm glad that things are going well for all of you! I hope that the pain that you were having continues to feel better. I can't imagine having to deal with all of the people that you see on a daily basis. People can really be inconsiderate when they are so self absorbed. I hope that you continue to feel well and I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!