Monday, January 26, 2009

The Weekend

Well I am officially 21 weeks and can no longer wear any of my pants, well with the exception of my sweat pants. So Danny took me shopping for some clothes this weekend, and I found some really good deals. I never knew that Burlington had maternity clothes...and what great deals they had. So I am set for a little while on clothes. Woo Hoo!!!

Last week our new storage building arrived and was set up outside. It is a 10x16 with a loft and will be a nice addition. Danny worked really hard on it all weekend. He insulated the inside, put up a light, and started on the walls. It is going to look really nice, and Danny and the boys will have an extra room. Can we say lots of toys will be out there, and hopefully eventually we will get some workout equipment. I will be needing that by the summer. After 3 kids, your body is just not the same.

Well other than that, the weekend was pretty layed back. I did buy little girl's bedding, and I can't wait to get it in. I bought it on Ebay, from a reputable seller who has a boutique. And I got it for under $100 shipping and all. I just hope that it is as pretty in person than it is online. So hopefully that will arrive soon and we will get started on the room. Danny is moving stuff out for me. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks the room will be ready for her belongings. Oh, and I did splurge this weekend at Gymboree. Yes ladies, I did say that word. It is an addiction of mine. I love that store, I actually use to work there when Austin was little. So little Addyson has two new outfits, a hat, some socks, and a few other necessities. I can't shop there all the time, but she can have a few outfits from there every so often.

Other than that, Trenton got over his bug really fast. He was back at school by Friday and he felt good all weekend. Austin spent the weekend with his nanny & papa and went hunting. He actually saw a buck but they didn't shoot it. So this weekend he wants to go back for the last weekend of hunting. Austin takes a BB gun while my papa takes the real gun. I am so thankful that Austin and Trenton has a great grandfather to do all of these things with.

I hope everyone enjoys there week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a busy weekend! I know that you are getting so excited for your little girl. It is so fun getting a girl after having a boy. It really feels so different to me. Both are special... just different.