Monday, January 19, 2009

Little Bits Name

Danny and I have finally agreed on a name for the new little one...her name is going to be Addyson Victoria Benson. And maybe, just maybe she will be like her mama and have four names. If so her name will be Addyson Victoria Leigh Benson. But that would be a mouthful for such a little girl. So we will just have to sit and think for a little while.

My name is a mouthful, and just to show you here it is...Stefanie Lenessa Faye Morrow Benson. That is exactly what is on my drivers license. I don't have a clue of where my name came from; except for Faye, which is a family name. My dad actually named us all starting with an "S", so I was determined not to do that with our little ones. We both didn't want a real Southern name or her name would have been Addyson Mae (and then chances are everyone would have called her Addy Mae), and I really didn't want that. Mae was Danny's grandmothers name.

So now we have to start on her room. I am thinking pink and brown, polka dots and stripes. Or maybe something a little old fashioned. Not sure yet, I will post pics when we start setting up the room.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE that name! That's one of my favorite girl names! So cute--can't wait til she gets here! :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Love the name Addyson! So sweet! Can't wait to see the room! :)

Sunny said...

I love the name that you and Danny picked out for your little one! I can't wait to see the nursery.

Anonymous said...

What a great name!! She is going to be so cute. BTW- you should go with the 4th name. My little Will is William Luke Emmanuel Trevathan. Most people thought we were crazy but I think it is perfect for him! Each name has a special meaning that he will learn about as he gets older.

The HoneaBees said...

What a CUTE name!! How exciting for you that you will be getting your little girl! They are so much fun!!
I will be getting some inventory hopefully by end of Feb/March timeframe. I would love to do some embroidery for you! I am working on burp cloths now with appliques. I will be posting them on a site soon.
I will be ordering diaper bags, etc soon too. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know. I promise to be very affordable!!
I can also do custom embroidery on anything you find that you want her name on too.